SAY GOOD-BYE TO: Doubts, Insecurities, Fears, Shame, Failure, Guilt, and Disappointments... ENOUGH ALREADY!
* Complete your purchase by providing your information on our check out page.
* You will be prompted to create a login name and password to gain access to your private Library on A House With Four Rooms website.
* Take the steps on the sacred journey to living your purpose with confidence, joy, and abundance.
* Find the happiness, peace, and self-love that is your birthright.
You'll find clarity, peace, and healing through:
* Expert Lessons and Practices
* Q & A Sessions
* Strengths Assessment
* Heart-Centered Coaching
* Group Support
* Special Guest Interviews
* Focused Goal Setting
* Private Community: The Village
As Pilgrims, members travel the paths from overwhelm to self-awareness and develop practices that create work-life balance by returning to self to connect body, mind, and spirit to experience a sort of renaisssance.
As a Pilgrim, you will learn strategies and practices that transform all areas of your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Your progress and TRANSFORMATION begins immediately with a paradigm shift as you begin to assess, reflect, and question your mindset, beliefs, and everyday practices.
A Visit to YOUR Physical Room
* Includes your physical body as well as the physical space around you.
* Monitor your diet, water, exercise and establish healthy routines.
* Declutter your space and connect to the function and beauty of all that you own.
A Visit to YOUR Emotional Room
* An exercise to observe the 3 States of Mind
* Bust through limiting beliefs, fears, and negative self-talk
* With mindfulness, you'll choose how you react to your thoughts and feelings
* Practice calming and coping skills to find peace and relief from anxiety, depression, and trauma
A Visit to YOUR Spiritual Room
* Develop a Meditation Practice
* Listen to the God Whispers to take Divine Guided Action
* Develop Forgiveness and Gratitude Practices and other practices to connect to your Spiritual Well-Being.
* Discover, Design, and Develop the action steps to living YOUR Intentional Life.
* Reconnect to your authentic self and your heart's desire, purpose, and intentions.
* Move ON and FORWARD from your past with renewed energy and purpose.
* Access to membership materials: workbooks, ebooks, PDFs, videos and ME!
* Experience Healing, Restoration, and Joy
* An opportunity for 1:1 and group accountability coaching calls to accelerate your journey.
Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-being
and the #1 best seller on Amazon:
The Community Book Project: Independence
Starting Over??? Separation, Divorce, Empty Nest or Retirement? Perhaps a career change, move, or dream is waiting for you. Does self-doubt, sabotage, or mindset stand in the way?
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I became the custodial parent for my two grandchildren. Now that they are older, I've been able to get on my PATH to living my Intentional Life by going back to school to become a nurse. I am living my life because it's my turn; I discovered it's okay to make myself a priority. - Donna N.
I needed guidance to discover my heart's desire, and once I found the clarity and connected to what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be, designing a plan of action was easy. I develop the steps to accomplishing my goals. I was reaching for my dreams; I attended my dream school and finished law school. Having passed my exams. my dream law career is about to begin! - Taylor C.
I know my journey is similar to thousands, maybe millions, of other women. I struggled with my weight for so many years, and when I quit smoking, my weight seemed to creep up even more before I decided to take back control of my life. I started on the PATHS of Self-Awareness and Goal Setting when I realized it was time to take care of me. I added walking and weight training to my morning routines, and then I was able to add yoga to my physical wellbeing plan. I'm excited to be down 60 lbs and with the continued accountability and inspiration, I expect to continue on my health journey and reach my goals. I'm so grateful for finding the PATHS that allowed me to heal and find my way. - Jean M.
The content materials do not take long to read and watch; however, an individual makes her own commitment to implement and complete each CHALLENGE at her own pace. The greatest benefit to you is to get started. This is your commitment to A Pilgrimage to Self, your sacred journey to living an Intentional Life.
YOU can heal from destructive emotions, past hurts, and trauma. You will feel life become meaningful again, learn to communicate well, and show empathy towards yourself and others. You will learn to set boundaries, protect yourself from emotional sabotage, and continue to move forward on your personal journey.
There is an Indian Proverb or axiom that say that everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, mental, an emotional, and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but, unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person.
-Rumor GoddenJoin NOW!
Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being
A Pilgrimage to Self Lifestyle Coaching Membership follows the philosophy of the Indian Proverb, A House With Four Rooms, which states we must do something daily for our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
I have been living this philosophy for over thirty years, and it has led me to some extraordinary experiences...including my pilgrimages across Northern Spain on the Camino de Santiago.
These pilgrimage experiences, as well as those of my life, education, and spiritual awakening led me to create my Lifestyle Coaching Membership, A Pilgrimage to Self. This is my program that advocates for not only following the philosophy of A House With Four Rooms but on a more sacred level, of reconnecting to yourself, to your higher purpose, your personal beliefs, your happiness, and joy.
Here's how it works:
A Pilgrimage to Self Lifestyle Coaching Membership follows the philosophy of the Indian Proverb, A House With Four Rooms by doing something for your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being daily. Join Lisa McGrath on a personal development journey to Live YOUR Intentional Life!
If you're ready and committed to your journey, willing to learn and practice new rituals and habits, and want connection and accountability for success, join our personal lifestyle membership and get started building an extraordinary life of wellness in A Pilgrimage to Self, your ongoing coaching program. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED...JOIN THE VIP WAITLIST
Here are the latest blog posts inspired by A Pilgrimage to Self Lifestyle Coaching Membership
Following the philosophy of the Indian Proverb, A House With Four Rooms, this article provides 10 TIPS for “Airing” out your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual rooms for complete well-being.
Thank you for your interest in A House With Four Rooms and A Pilgrimage to Self. Subscribe today for your FREE report "10 TIPS for 'Airing" Out Your Four Rooms"!